DANA M. ELIA, MS, RDN, LDN, FAND
owner of Fusion Integrative Health & Wellness, LLC
Dana M. Elia, MS, RDN, LDN, FAND holds a Bachelor of Science in Human Ecology-Dietetics from Montclair State University and a Masters of Health Sciences in Integrative Health and Wellness from Rutgers University.
Dana is a registered dietitian nutritionist with over 20 years of experience in medical nutrition therapy, integrative and functional nutrition, and health and wellness coaching. Dana, who is an adjunct faculty member at the PA College of Health Sciences, has extensive experience teaching group classes, and lecturing on a variety of health related topics to audiences of all age ranges for the general public, as well as conducting continuing medical education programs to healthcare providers and professional organizations. Dana is an in-network provider with many of the area insurance companies and also offers single session or multiple session packages for self-paying patients. In May 2017, Dana was granted the Fellow status (FAND) within the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics , which recognizes her commitment to the field of dietetics and celebrates her professional accomplishments and pursuit of life-long learning.
Dana is a member of numerous nutrition and wellness related organizations including:
- Weston A. Price Foundation
- Susquehanna Sustainable Business Network
- The Center for Mindful Eating
- The Institute for Functional Medicine
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Pennsylvania Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- SCAN - Sports, Cardiovascular and Wellness Nutrition
- Nutrition Entrepreneurs
- Weight Management Dietetics Practice Group
- Dietitians in Integrative and Function Medicine (DIFM) of which she holds the Treasurer position and previously served as Member Services Chair.
Contact Fusion Integrative Health & Wellness today to schedule your initial consultation or to inquire about group classes and workshops.