- Dana is a godsend! I have been struggling with health issues for years, have been to countless providers and she was the first person to truly listen to my story and connect the dots. She is extremely knowledgable in nutrition, functional medicine, and autoimmune issues. Within the first 2 weeks of following the plan we worked on, I'm feeling better for the 1st time in over a decade. Thank-you Dana and Fusion.
- Nutritionist there was great. Very knowledgeable!
Dana was excellent! In working with her for what I considered "minor" gastrointestinal issues, I ended up uncovering a much more serious issue which I was able to address before it became something larger. Highly recommend
- Dana has many years experience in integrative health and wellness and has been fantastic in holistic nutrition/ supplement support for helping to confirm and clarify long-standing autoimmune and diet related issues for me. Words cannot express the gratitude! I would highly recommend her expertise to anyone seeking this type of professional guidance.
- I had been very healthy and eating a healthy diet for over 30 years. Prior to that I was diagnosed with lupus in my early 20's and treated successfully. Only pregnancy seemed to bring on a flare-up. So after giving birth to my son in 1984 I was very healthy. I am not sure what happened and neither does any doctor I saw but I had numerous and different "gut issues, I lost 25-30- lbs. I did not like or want food (which was not me) and I was so low on energy and I was always very active and high energy. So when my daughter kept suggesting I see a dietician/nutritionist I finally agreed never thinking I would need one since I had always been a healthy eater! Dana was the one person that helped me on a path to where I am today. I saw MANY doctors and was put on many medications which I would rather be able to help myself in natural ways! Eventually I was diagnosed with collagenous colitis which was right before I saw Dana and once that was cleared up and I followed Dana's path for me (which was a slower one , but I realized the only way to get well again) I did continue to improve and I have gained half the weigh back which I am good with. I still have not put all the things back in my diet that I had to eliminate yet, but I am slowly doing it. Dana looked at me the whole person and figured out what was my path. I am very grateful for her guidance and expertise!
- I met with Dana after being diagnosed with ulcerative colitis. I was anxious about the diagnosis, exhausted, and looking for answers more sustainable than the steroids I was prescribed. Dana put my mind at ease, helped to plan and implement an appropriate diet, and suggested supplements that have helped me immensely. I have more energy than I've had in years, and I'm hopeful that I will be able to manage my disease without a lot of medication. Dana's clinical understanding of disease and nutrition, along with her calm and kind approach is just perfect.
- FIHW has been an excellent resource and guide in restoring my health. As someone living with Crohn's disease and other autoimmune disorders, I needed help in healing my gut and getting on a diet I could tolerate well. Dana helped me figure that out. Also, she explained how important certain vitamin levels are, and I discovered that my vitamin D was dangerously low. Now I'm on the road to healing, and it feels great! Also, Dana was always very prompt in replying to emails and phone calls. It's so nice having someone I can reach out to with questions.
- I have been diagnosed with SMA Syndrome. Dana has been so helpful to me in getting the proper care for this condition. She has given me many helpful and cost efficient suggestions for my diet.
- Fusion Integrative Health & Wellness has been a great asset to surviving my first year after diagnosis of Celiac's Disease in 03/2014. Thank you Dana!
- Very nice people